Rotary Shakespeare Marathon and Half Marathon
Sunday, 13th May 2018 Start time – 9.00 am
We would like to thank our sponsors, especially NFU Mutual and Shakespeares Solicitors. Information on the charities we support will appear in News
Run under UK Athletics Rules
Barr Gold Grade
- Registered runners will only be entitled to win the prize of their respective registered race category.
- Each runner is only allowed one prize.
- There will be strictly no transfer of prizes between race categories.
- Winners of all categories will be based on their respective GUN TIMES.
- The Race Director reserves the right to award the prizes according to allocated race categories.
- all results should be based on Gun Time for prizes.
- In the event of a tie UK:A rules state that it goes on the last person’s finishing position within the team. E.g. If there’s a tie and Team A’s last runner finished 90th and Team B’s last runner finished 91st then Team A take the prize.
Prizes will be presented as gift vouchers to the following values.
|Mens Marathon – Over 35||£20|
|Mens Marathon – Over 45||£20|
|Mens Marathon – Over 55||£20|
|Mens Marathon – Over 65||£20|
|Womens Marathon – Over 35||£20|
|Womens Marathon – Over 45||£20|
|Womens Marathon – Over 55||£20|
|Womens Marathon – Over 65||£20|
|Mens Half Marathon||£50||£35||£25|
|Mens Half Marathon – Over 35||£15|
|Mens Half Marathon – Over 45||£15|
|Mens Half Marathon – Over 55||£15|
|Mens Half Marathon – Over 65||£15|
|Womens Half Marathon||£50||£35||£25|
|Womens Half Marathon – Over 35||£15|
|Womens Half Marathon – Over 45||£15|
|Womens Half Marathon – Over 55||£15|
|Womens Half Marathon – Over 65||£15|
|Teams – First 4 count based on best position for results and prizes||1st|
|Marathon Men||£10 x 4|
|Marathon Women||£10 x 4|
|Half Marathon Men||£10 x 4|
|Half Marathon Women||£10 x 4|
Presentation of prizes will take place near the finish area during late morning or the earlier part of the afternoon.