Rotary Shakespeare Marathon and Half Marathon
SUNDAY, 28th April 2019
Start time – 9.00 am
We would like to thank our sponsors, especially NFU Mutual, Shakespeares Solicitors, Listers and Grenfell James Associates, and John Lewis Solihull for their support. Information on the charities we support will appear in News.
Run under UK Athletics Rules
Barr Gold Grade
- Registered runners will only be entitled to win the prize of their respective registered race category.
- Each runner is only allowed one prize.
- There will be strictly no transfer of prizes between race categories.
- Winners of all categories will be based on their respective GUN TIMES.
- The Race Director reserves the right to award the prizes according to allocated race categories.
- All results should be based on Gun Time for prizes.
- In the event of a tie UKA rules state that it goes on the last person’s finishing position within the team. E.g. If there’s a tie and Team A’s last runner finished 90th and Team B’s last runner finished 91st then Team A take the prize.
Prizes will be presented as gift vouchers to the following values.
|Mens Marathon – Over 35||£20|
|Mens Marathon – Over 45||£20|
|Mens Marathon – Over 55||£20|
|Mens Marathon – Over 65||£20|
|Womens Marathon – Over 35||£20|
|Womens Marathon – Over 45||£20|
|Womens Marathon – Over 55||£20|
|Womens Marathon – Over 65||£20|
|Mens Half Marathon||£50||£35||£25|
|Mens Half Marathon – Over 35||£15|
|Mens Half Marathon – Over 45||£15|
|Mens Half Marathon – Over 55||£15|
|Mens Half Marathon – Over 65||£15|
|Womens Half Marathon||£50||£35||£25|
|Womens Half Marathon – Over 35||£15|
|Womens Half Marathon – Over 45||£15|
|Womens Half Marathon – Over 55||£15|
|Womens Half Marathon – Over 65||£15|
|Teams – First 4 count based on best position for results and prizes||1st|
|Marathon Men||£10 x 4|
|Marathon Women||£10 x 4|
|Half Marathon Men||£10 x 4|
|Half Marathon Women||£10 x 4|
Presentation of prizes will take place near the finish area during late morning or the earlier part of the afternoon.