We would like to thank our sponsors, especially NFU Mutual, Shakespeare Martineau Solicitors, Listers, Coventry Runner, Grenfell James Associates, Travis Perkins, Fire and Earth, and idverde for their support. Information on the charities we support is on the Charities page.
Run under UK Athletics Rules
Barr Gold Grade
- Prizes will be awarded on the basis of the official ‘gun times’ in accordance with UKA Rules of Competition and the Event Rules.
- Veterans are eligible for open individual prizes.
- Runners will only be awarded one individual prize of the highest prize value.
- Where open prizes are won by veterans, the first veteran to finish in each age category who has not already qualified for an open prize
will receive the age group prize.
- Should there be any doubt or discrepancies of the results, then the Shakespeare Marathon organisers reserve the right to withhold awarding a prize until the results become final (up to 14 days after the race).
- Age on race day determines age category entitlement.
- Prizes will only be awarded based on the information submitted through the formal entry process. If runners have failed to supply any
information relevant to the prize awards, then the data may not be included in the results after the race and they may not receive the
relevant prize that could have been eligible for. It is the runners’ responsibility to ensure their entrant data is submitted accurately.
- Any runner falsely claiming a prize through their entry data, by claiming to be someone else, or by any other fraudulent method will result
in the prize being withdrawn from them and the runner will be reported to UK Athletics.
- All prizes will be presented on race day unless there are discrepancies/challenges to the results. Vouchers not claimed on race day will be
posted out to winners shortly afterwards.
- All appeals and correspondence to be addressed to the Race Director.
Prize Structure 2022
Men’s and women’s 1st to 3rd gift vouchers are kindly provided by Coventry Runner to the values outlined below. Age category prizes will be awarded as John Lewis gift vouchers.
|Men’s Marathon – 40-49||£20|
|Men’s Marathon – 50-59||£20|
|Men’s Marathon – 60-69||£20|
|Mens Marathon – 70+||£20|
|Women’s Marathon – 40-49||£20|
|Women’s Marathon – 50-59||£20|
|Women’s Marathon – 60-69||£20|
|Women’s Marathon – 70+||£20|
|Men’s Half Marathon||£50||£35||£25|
|Men’s Half Marathon – 40-49||£15|
|Men’s Half Marathon – 50-59||£15|
|Men’s Half Marathon – 60-69||£15|
|Men’s Half Marathon – 70+||£15|
|Women’s Half Marathon||£50||£35||£25|
|Women’s Half Marathon – 40-49||£15|
|Women’s Half Marathon – 50-59||£15|
|Women’s Half Marathon – 60-69||£15|
|Women’s Half Marathon – 70+||£15|
Presentation of prizes will take place near the finish area at the following times:
- 10.45am: Half Marathon 1st-3rd male and female prize presentation.
- 12.00pm: Half Marathon age category male and female prize presentation.
- 12.45pm: Marathon 1st-3rd male and female prize presentation.
- 1.30pm: Marathon age category male and female prize presentation.